Advertisement

wood ox, fire tiger

topic posted Thu, October 25, 2007 - 10:39 AM by  Wayne
Share/Save/Bookmark
what do ya'll think of a wood ox and a fire tiger?
posted by:
Wayne
Charlotte
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: wood ox, fire tiger

Sun, April 6, 2008 - 2:45 AM
    i am a fire tiger
    was in a relationship wid an ox- dont know which element.
    left me in a bad shape
  • Re: wood ox, fire tiger

Wed, April 9, 2008 - 8:04 PM
    NO bad VERY bad. Don't do it! Elements are compatible signs are SO not.
    • Unsu...

Thu, January 29, 2009 - 3:45 PM
      Yup, spot on Christopher.

Had this very unpleasant and vitriolic dispute with this guy in the year of the fire tiger.

He was an aquarius sun capy moon and I usually get along VERY WELL with this combo (love Rutger Hauer and Wes Borland).

Fri, January 30, 2009 - 8:21 AM
        I read somewhere that Ox can date and flirt with Tiger but can never build a family together. =D My younger bro (ox) and his ex-gf (tiger) fought so hard (they are not even married), his ex-gf gave him a permanent scratch mark on his body.

Tue, February 3, 2009 - 2:52 PM
    Bad news.

Tue, February 3, 2009 - 3:35 PM
      Don't you know that fire consumes wood?
      Don't you know that Tigers find Oxen overbearing?

If you want to light a match... well, you know

Tue, February 3, 2009 - 7:23 PM
        I agree tigers find oxen overbearing. Oxen find Tigers erratic while the Tiger sees itself as decisive at the spur of the moment. Thus my insight into why Tigers and Oxen make bad companions. They are always testing each other. Not good.

Tue, February 3, 2009 - 7:24 PM
          Fire makes fuel of dead wood. thus wood promotes or produces fire. But only dead wood does this in astrological theory wood that is healthy generally does not burn. Only the dead wood does.

Sat, November 19, 2011 - 4:11 AM
        Wood doesn't consume fire... Wood Catches Fire.... get it right.

Sat, November 19, 2011 - 4:15 AM
          Read about an Ox... our two compatible signs are Rat Snake n Rooster.... Rat and Snake are the pure fire signs. Dragon is a dual element sign as is the Ox... Dragon is Wood/Fire... Oxens are Water/Earth. It takes 3 elements to make an engine fuel earth n fire. Connect the dots.
  • ben
    ben
    offline 0

Thu, November 17, 2011 - 1:17 AM
    I am a wood ox and I can say first hand, tiger people are like the animal itself to me, georgeous to look at but don't think about getting too close. Don't get me wrong, I have several fire tiger aquantances who I positively adore, but it's fundimentally impossible to develop anything deep because our aproaches to life are essentially polar opposite. I'm not even saying that as an astrological rule either, it is simply my experience. In profesional settings, dedication and responsibility mean the world to me but all the tigers I have ever encountered will often drop what they are doing in an instant and head off to pusue their own interests. And should a conflict ever arise, it's a straight up king kong vs godzilla style situation (I'm saying that out of personal experience as well) Makes sense, take one animal that can claw you to shreads and another that can stab you right through with it's horns or trample you to death under it's hoves, then put them in a fight, it won't be preity.

Sat, November 19, 2011 - 4:09 AM
      I know too many tigers and wood and fire dragons.....n fire snakes. Ox n Tiger just don't work. The tiger always thinks it has the upper hand...then in some strange happens.... All the sudden you smack a pressure point. An ox will kill a tiger in the wild also. Animism
      • C11
        C11
        offline 2

Fri, March 16, 2012 - 11:27 AM
        Well I don't feel we as humans are ruled entirely by our animal primitive instincts. We have the capacity to think on a larger scale and control our animal sides and work together as civil humans. Leave the animal stuff for the bedroom.
  • C11
    C11
    offline 2

Fri, March 16, 2012 - 11:56 AM
    What about

Fire Tiger year, Metal Rooster Hour, Water Rooster Day, Fire Rooster Month LIbra women with Wood Ox year, Earth Tiger Hour, Wood Pig Day, and Wood Rooster Month Libra man compatibility???

Recent topics in "chinese astrology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Can a rat and horse make it work? Tee 29 April 14, 2014
is the Snake inferior to the Dragon? MantisReligiosa 100 April 14, 2014
Will a Fire Tiger ever really work with a Wood Ox?! Mara 1 April 10, 2014
Boars and Snakes Unsubscribed 8 March 16, 2014