Advertisement

Aries/Rat

topic posted Sun, September 9, 2007 - 8:38 PM by  Debbie
Share/Save/Bookmark
My husband and older daughter happen to be both Aries and Rats. My husband was born in 1960 and our daughter was born in 1996. So different elements attached to their Rat years. Just interesting synchronicity, I guess.
posted by:
Debbie
Chicago
Advertisement
  • Re: Aries/Rat

Thu, September 20, 2007 - 12:16 AM
    copyright2007suzannewhite - all rights reserved
    Hi Debbie, I thought this might amuse you. Love, Suzanne White
    ARIES THE ARTFUL CHARMER RAT

COURAGE NAIVETÉ NERVOUSNESS APPEAL
    DRIVE OSTENTATION INFLUENCE VERBOSITY
    HEARTINESS WILFULNESS ACQUISITIVENESS THRIFT
    AFFABILITY EXCESS THIRST FOR POWER SOCIABILITY
    TALENT SANCTIMONY INTELLECTUAL SKILL GUILE
    ENTERPRISE DOMINATION CHARISMA MEDDLING

“I am” “I rule”
    Fire, Mars, Cardinal Positive Water, Yin

You are the cleverest, wiliest and most loquacious of Aries alive. Rats are sociable and canny. Aries are affable and insistent. Blend the two signs and you get a persuasive personality with a ton of cunning. Mix the Rat’s inimitable charisma with the dauntless self-assurance of Aries and you have concocted yourself a winner. You are a combo of the feisty initial sign of the Chinese zodiac with the snappy first of the western signs. You could sell ice lollies to Eskimos in winter. In bed? You are a go-getter. You really deliver quality performance. You are no stranger to tender caresses and raw passion. Your sexual motto might well be "never a dissatisfied customer"! You Aries born Rats are also incurably ambitious. You like to work—on anything and everything. You take joy in planning and organizing. Aside from making love, making lists is your favourite indoor sport. Success arrives at your doorstep in a golden chariot. You crave luxury and know where to find it. You are a nervous type. The calm we can see on the surface is forced and false. Inside, your nerves are a-jitter with anxiety. Life is never nearly so terrific as you Aries/Rats would have it appear. You are impatient to a fault. You hate to be late or waste time. You are strong-minded, weak-willed and extremely charming. Famous Aries/Rats: Marlon Brando, Sarah Vaughan, John Cheever, Al Gore, Ayrton Senna, Kim Il Sung, Spencer Tracy, Wernher Von Braun.
    ©suzannewhite2007 all rights reserved
    • Re: Aries/Rat

Mon, September 24, 2007 - 8:23 PM
      Thanks, Suzanne. Been meaning to show this to my husband. Some of this seems pretty accurate.
    • Re: Aries/Rat repost sentance

Fri, December 7, 2007 - 4:03 PM
      repost
      i think in some ways its true, that at times yes i am a bit cunning, lol... but how about wood rat, lol... and being born in 4am... wat can you say about it?
      how true, im always nervous, and also my friend aries-rat... she gets on my nerves sometimes, i think ive gotten my nervousness from her,lol, but i guess i found out that we are just the same aries-rat, lollllll
      im running away again with words, lol...

Recent topics in "chinese astrology"